General Terms and Conditions
- The contractual owner of the rented apartment, represented by the Parkresidenz Dierhagen-Strand GmbH (hereinafter referred to as the "Landlord"), and the guest, are the contractual partners of the guest accommodation contract
- The guest accommodation contract is binding for both parties, provided that the reservation confirmation is signed by the landlord at the right time.
- The booking guest expressly declares to be responsible for the contractual obligations of all accompanying persons.
Arrival and departure days count as 1 day. On the day of arrival, the booked apartment is usually available from 3 pm, in the summer season from 4 pm. On the day of departure the apartment must be vacated by 10 am unless otherwise agreed.
The guest is entitled to rent an apartment according to the booked category. After the appropriation of the apartment has been completed, an exchange within the same category or into a higher category is possible without additional costs.
- In the case of cancellation by the guest from the contract, the following amounts shall be payable in addition to a processing fee of € 30.00:
60 days to 30 days before arrival date 20% of the agreed total price 29 days to 22 days before arrival date 30% of the agreed total price 21 days to 14 days before arrival date 50% of the agreed total price 13 days to 7 days before arrival date 70% of the agreed total price less than 7 days before arrival date 90% of the agreed total price
- If the guest does not make use of the booked apartment on the arrival date, or if he leaves early, the contractually payable price is payable in addition to a processing fee of € 30.00. The landlord has the right to lump the deduction for expenses saved.
- The landlord is held in good faith to rent unused apartments elsewhere in order to minimize the financial disadvantage of the guest.
- The landlord will reimburse the guest, upon request and at the end of the originally booked period, the amount which he receives by income from renting the apartment elsewhere, under consideration of additional expenses incurred (eg. additional cleaning), if applicable. The landlord has the right to lump-sum the deduction for expenses saved.
- The guest is free to prove that no damage has occurred or the damage to the lessor is lower than the stipulated lump-sum. The lessor is also free to prove a higher damage.
Tourist tax is to be paid on the spot according to local rates and is not included in the total price listed.
- Pets may be brought along provided consent is given on the part of the owner.
- A separate amount can be charged for a pet.
- Smoking in the apartments is strictly prohibited.
- If a child's bed or extra bed is provided at the guest's request, the guest can not claim a price reduction because of limited space conditions.
- The landlord shall be liable for his obligations under the contract with the due diligence of a proper merchant. Claims of the guest for damages are - insofar as a limitation is permitted - limited to a maximum of 3-fold rent. This exclusion of liability includes damage resulting from injury to life, body or health if the lessor is responsible for the breach of duty as well as other damages which are caused by an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty on the part of the lessor and damages resulting from an intentional or negligent Breach of contractual obligations of the lessor. A breach of duty by the landlord is equivalent to that of a legal representative or vicarious agent.
- The notifying party is liable to us for the care of the apartment and for property damage caused by him or his fellow travelers.
Claims from this guest accommodation contract must be submitted by both the landlord and the guest in writing within three months of the date of the contract.
Should one of the above provisions be invalid in whole or in part, the remaining part of the provision or the remainder remains valid. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by the one closest to the intended purpose.
The jurisdiction for both parties is - as far as permissible - the District Court Stralsund.